Are you ready to get married without all the fuss of a wedding? Want a cheap, fast way to be legally married?
What to Expect with the Make It Legal service
- You bring your marriage license (which you two have acquired from the County Clerk’s office).
- I will ask you if you want to marry this person (traditionally heard as the “I do” portion of a wedding).
- I pronounce you as married.
- I sign and file your marriage license. I can email you a copy of the signed license if you need it for insurance, immigration, or real estate purposes.
- I release you back into the wild as a married couple!
Yeah, it’s that easy!
Here’s what the Make It Legal service is NOT:
- This is not a formal wedding. (We’re meeting outside a coffee shop, for goodness sake!) It IS getting you legally married in under 5 minutes in comfy clothes with a tasty beverage to celebrate. 🙂
- This is not a fancy elopement. There is a maximum of 2 witnesses permitted and NO GUESTS, NO EXCEPTIONS. No professional photography is allowed. If you want a genuine Epic Elopement Experience™, check out my California Elopement services.
- This is not a planned elopement. This is for people who want or need to get married fast and cheap, which is why I do not allow Make It Legal bookings any further than 7 days in advance and with a minimum of 12 hours notice.
- Should you choose the Make It Legal route now and have a big wedding later, you can take $150 off any of my officiating services.
If you’re ready for a no fuss, just the paperwork Make It Legal service, then you can schedule and pay for your appointment below!